Work at Lytmus
Front-End UI & UX Engineer
We're seeking a talented and ambitious front-end UI & UX engineer to join our engineering team. We’re interested in someone who can code with a great eye for design and user-experience.
The ideal candidate loves to code, enjoys a good challenge, and is a resourceful developer who crafts elegant coding solutions, but also knows when to ask for help. (It's all about collaboration here!). You are dedicated to application performance, extensibility, code reuse, and simplicity. You love and have an excellent sense for good design and usability, and can bring this vision to life in your code and on the screen.
We want you to grow and develop with us. We believe in our product, our mission, and the people on our team. If that sounds exciting, we’re excited to learn more about you.
- Contribute to the development of the Lytmus marketing website and other products while collaborating with fellow team experts in software engineering and marketing
- Work with our product team to visualize new features in the form of wireframes and mockups prior to realizing the features in code
- Write clean code with an eye towards performance and maintainability
You'll ideally have most or all of the following:
- 5+ years developing production-level web sites and applications
- Great-eye for design and the ability to mockup and wireframe user-experiences based on business needs
- Experience with modern frameworks such as Angular or EmberJS
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience in web frameworks a plus (e.g., Django, Node.js, Rails, etc.)