The flight simulator for assessing technical skills
- Don't rely on brain teasers - instead, measure hireability via real scenarios
- Candidates complete real world projects to prove their technical skills
- Evaluate across a spectrum of roles and experiences; web, mobile, database, systems, networking and more
- Innovative Virtual Machine based technology provides you with realistic scenarios to surface the most qualified candidates for the job
Customizable Virtual Environments
- Build a full environment from databases, to webservers, to front-end frameworks and more!
- Candidates complete Tryouts with real world developer tools
- Flexible platform allows you to choose from a library of 70+ realistic scenarios
- Onboard any coding language you need - even OCaml!
Lytmus Content Library
- Wide range of programming languages, frameworks, and databases
- Covering various difficulties and durations
- Spanning up and down the technology stack, across both specialized and generalist roles
- Data Structures
- Data Processing
- Dataset Analysis
- File System Manipulation
- REST API Clients
- Web Backend and Frontend
- And More...
- Autograders provide you with detailed insights
- Reports include Percentile Charts, Code Diffs, Detailed Unit Test Results, and Video Playback of the entire session
- Objective, high-signal data that provides a predictive measure of a candidates' technical skills